Home Quarantine │Procedures for Self-Quarantine under Covid-19
MerryLife Philippines is now officially participating in the Covid-19 Awareness Campaign as part of it we are sharing important health information to educate people and disseminate fast and easy the guidelines for everyone's welfare.
However, we are still encouraging everyone to check the World Health Organization's website for the most up-to-date information.
What is Self-Quarantine?
- It is recommended for individuals who have been directly exposed to the new coronavirus or have history of travel in infected or heavily populated areas. This is also applicable if you are tagged as PUM or person under monitoring.
- Stay at home. - Limit all your non-essential travels.
Unless you're going out for food, medicines or other essentials.
- Wash your hands - Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol or hand sanitizer.
- Check your temperature - Check your temperature at least two times a day.
- Stay in a specific room - If you're sick or suspect yourself to be sick, it's best to stay in a designated room or area away from others.
If possible, have a designated toilet and bathroom as well.
- Watch for other symptoms - Aside from fever, Covid-19 symptoms include cough, difficulty breathing, and fatigue.
- Practice social distancing - If you need to go out, maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance from others.
- Call your doctor or hospital before visiting - If you need to seek medical attention whether for viral symptoms or other medical care reasons, contact your doctor or hospital ahead of time so they can prepare and take precautions for your arrival.
We hope that through these informative guidelines will help flatten the curve.
"We heal as one"
"We're in this together"
Stay strong and safe at home. God Bless Philippines!
*Reference :Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)