MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS FOR TODAY'S TOPIC
These are some simple steps you can follow to help raise awareness about mental health where you live.
10 important life saver tips.
1. Talk with everyone you know.
2. Open up about your experience.
3. Encourage kind language.
4. When you hear people around you talk about mental illness in disparaging terms, politely ask them to consider the impact of their words.
5. Educate yourself about mental illness.
7. Volunteer at mental health organizations like Community Reach Center frequently need help with specific initiatives and ongoing efforts.
8. Your phone call or email will be greeted with heartfelt appreciation.
9. Leverage social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter can be great forums for inspiring people to be open-minded and inquisitive when it comes to mental illness.
10. Encourage physical health that supports mental health.
Now it's your time to SHARE this and save a life.